Scotch Lamb Loin Fillets (450g)View Recipe
100% Scotch Lamb
Typical values per 100g;
Energy 499kJ, 118kcal
Of which saturates 1.7g
Of which sugars 0.0g
Storage & Freezing
Storage: keep refrigerated below 5°C at the bottom of the fridge. Once opened, use immediately.
Freezing: For best result freeze on day of delivery or before the use by date shown on the front of the pack. Use within three months of freezing. Defrost in a refrigerator ideally in the original packaging. Defrost thoroughly before use.
IMPORTANT! This product is raw and must be cooked. Handling RAW meat safely Wash hands and dry thoroughly before and after handling raw meat, and after disposing of packaging. Use separate chopping boards/utensils for raw meat. Always cover meat and store at bottom of fridge.
- Pre-heat oven 180 degrees
- Place frying pan on a high heat , until smoking.
- Add a tablespoon of oil.
- Season lamb loin with salt and pepper
- Place lamb in the pan Fat side down and reduce heat to medium.
- Caramelize the Fat for approx 2 minutes , Then caramelize the rest of the loin for a further 2 minutes .
- Place loin Fat side up on a pre heated tray back in the oven for 8-10 minutes
- Remove and allow to rest for further 10 minutes .
- Carve and serve .
Tray: widely recycled
Film: Not yet Recycled