At JW Galloway we want to provide you with a fantastic online shopping experience. Please read carefully the following terms and conditions before using the website and/or placing an order. They specify what are the terms you agree to be bond and what you can expect from us.
1. THE CUSTOMER
- To shop with us you need to be over 18 years old and own a valid debit or a credit card in your name.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to withhold any order and to cancel or suspend your account for any reason.
- To provide a great online customer experience, JW Galloway allows every customer to set up an online account. To activate the account, you will be given a password and a username that you will use to login.
- Make sure that all the information you provide are correct and up to date. In case of any change, update the information as soon as possible.
- You have full responsibility of your account. Make sure that your username and password are protected to avoid any unauthorized access. You must contact us immediately, if you believe that your password is not safe anymore or that your account has been used in an unauthorized manner.
- When you place an order, we will require your name, email address, credit/debit card, phone and address details. This information is required in order to process your request or inform you of acceptance of our order. A contact phone number is needed so that we can get in touch if there is a problem with your order. We may, unless you inform us otherwise, provide our couriers with your contact phone number in case they need to reach you to arrange the delivery of your order.
- After placing the order, we will send you a confirmation email to you email address. The email will specify the products ordered, the price and the delivery date. However, our contract for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched to you.
- If you don’t receive any confirmation email contact us as soon as possible, to make sure that your order is placed and that all the info that you entered are correct.
- Please note that we will not be able to meet any obligations as a result of the following reasons: If the product you ordered is out of stock -If we are unable to authorise your payment -If it is identified that there is a product description or pricing error -If customers do not reach any order criteria outlined in the Terms & Conditions -If our delivery companies are temporarily unable to deliver due to exceptional conditions that are beyond our control including hazardous weather and accidents.
- Should there be an issue with your order, one of our Customer Services team will contact you either by phone or email. Please ensure that you check all items on receipt, as faulty or damaged items must be reported within eight working days of receiving the parcel.
- JW Galloway reserves the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any point. Please note that whilst we will make every effort and reasonable care to keep your order details and payment secure, we cannot be responsible for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any information that you supply when accessing or ordering from the Galloways website.
- When placing an order, you will automatically be added to our mailing list. However, should you wish to not receive mailings, please inform our Customer Services team and they will remove you from our list.
3. PRODUCT PRICING AND PAYMENT
- The price of the products and/or services is highlighted on the website and it includes VAT.
- The price of the delivery is NOT included in the price of the products and/or services.
- The total purchase price and the delivery charges will always be displayed in the Buyer’s shopping cart before the payment.
- Where a payment is not made on time or if it is declined, JW Galloway will be entitled to stop or suspend the provision of any product and/or service until payment will be received.
- Every product bought is sold subject to its product description which outlines any further specific conditions that relate to that product including, without restriction, terms and conditions that regarding approximate delivery dates/times, warranties, after-sales support and guarantees.
- We undertake all reasonable care to ensure that all the details, prices and descriptions of website products are accurate at the time when the appropriate information was entered onto our system. Whilst we endeavour to keep the website as up-to-date and accurate as is possible, there may be rare occasions when the information on the website (including product descriptions) at a certain time may not reflect the position exactly at the point an order is placed.
- Please note that we are unable to confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in line with our order acceptance conditions.
4. DELIVERY CHARGES AND POLICY
- The delivery charge applied to your order is set at the time you place the order, at the checkout section.
- We will charge the total cost of your order from your debit or credit card when you place the order. This cost will include any shipping charge or packaging cost if applied.
- The supplier will always try to deliver on the date that has been agreed when the order. If the delivery date cannot be met, the buyer will have the option to set a new delivery date or to receive a full refund.
- The supplier is not responsible and/or liable for any additional cost due to a failure in meeting any estimated delivery date.
- JW Galloway won’t take any responsibility if a delivery is refused or not accepted. Therefore, no free replacement box will be offered.
- During December it won’t be possible to change the delivery dates after an order is placed and confirmed.
5. CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- If you are not happy with products you have chosen and received, you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish under the Distance Selling Regulations, provided you exercise your right no longer than eight working days after the day on which you receive the products (excluding made to order/personalised items).
- Please note however that we pride ourselves on our commitment to the highest levels of customer service and will consider cases on a case by case basis, subject to the situation, after this period.
- We aim to provide you with the best service and products and we always ensure that all our goods meet high quality standards. Therefore, you must inspect the goods immediately upon arrival and if you are unhappy or if they don’t meet the promised standards, promptly, contact us.
- Should you wish to cancel your order prior dispatch, please contact our customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01417715620 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm).
- If your order has already been dispatched, we will be more than happy to offer you an exchange or, if you wish, a refund provided that the products are returned complete and in a reasonable condition.
- Where possible we would ask that you return the items with the original packaging with the exception of faulty items or goods damaged in transit, please note that we are not responsible for return postage. Where goods are delivered to a third party you will need to be able to return the goods you ordered to us to be able to exercise this right.
- In the unlikely event that a parcel arrives damaged or faulty or you wish to return it, you must contact us within 8 working days of receiving the parcel on 01417715620 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm) or by email at email@example.com.
- Please note that all items need to be returned within 30 days complete and in a reasonable condition and that personalised/made to order products may not be returned unless faulty.
- Once you have contacted us, please ensure that you include the Returns Slip, and we would recommend that you obtain a Certificate of Posting in case for whatever reason the parcel fails to reach us. Please note that large unwanted items will need to be collected by one of our couriers (the cost for this will be deducted from your refund with the exception of faulty items) – simply call 01417715620 during office hours and our Customer Service team will be able to advise you.
6. DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- Galloways does not look to exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or that of its employees, agents, members or directors or for any misrepresentation that is fraudulent.
- To the utmost extent allowed by law and save as provided above, neither Galloways nor any linked company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied condition, guarantee, or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Galloways or any of its employees, agents, members or directors or otherwise) for any indirect special or resultant loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), expenses, costs, or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of the Galloways website, the supply of the products or their use of resale by you).
- These limitations of liability, as outlined here, shall apply equally for the benefit of Galloways. and any other linked company as if references to Galloways included references to each linked company.
- Whilst we try and do everything reasonable to try and keep the information on this website up-to-date and correct, Galloways do not give any warranty to its completeness or correctness and Galloways cannot be held responsible for any omissions, errors or for any resulting implications from the use of this information.
- Galloways make all reasonable effort to ensure a reliable and fast service but we do not guarantee that you that your use of this website will be free from interruption or errors and cannot be held responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto computer systems.
- In addition, Galloways cannot be held responsible or liable for your use of any websites that are accessible from this website as we do not have any control or responsibility for these. Any such links should not be viewed as an endorsement or an affiliation with Galloways.
7. COPIRIGHT & TRADEMARK
- All the content of the pages on the website (including pictures, logos, photographs, copy and other materials) represent the copyright or registered trademark of Galloways or its technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- The modification, copying, circulation, reproduction, or incorporation of into any other work of part of or all of content available on the JW Galloway site is forbidden, with the exception of: The complete liability of JW Galloway under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
- JW Galloway will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- JW Galloway may assign or transfer any of its rights or subcontract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or subcontract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific written permission of JW Galloway.
- No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
- The use of this website and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
- This website and our Terms and Conditions have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider requests for products and enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this website or the placing of any order through this website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.