Scotch Lamb Loin Noisettes stuffed with minted Lamb Shish (540g)
6 delicious Scotch Lamb noisettes stuffed with minted Lamb Shish and accompanied by Herb & Garlic butter and rosemary sprigs. Perfect for a simple mid-week meal or for dinner parties.
Lamb (70%), Minted Lamb Stuffing (22%) (Lamb (83%), Gluten Free Crumb (Water, Dried Potato, Rice Flour, Salt Dextrose), Mint, Lemon Juice, Brown Sugar, Garlic Purée, Dried Green Peppers, Salt, Cracked Black Pepper, Preservative: E223 (Sulphites), Garlic and Herb Butter (7%) (Unsalted Butter (82%) (Milk), Roasted Garlic Puree, Parsley, Lemon Juice, Salt, Black Pepper), Rosemary.
Typical values per 100g;
Energy 1028kJ, 246kcal
Of which saturates 8.1g
Of which sugars 0.4g
Storage & Freezing
Storage: keep refrigerated below 5°C at the bottom of the fridge. Once opened, use immediately.
Freezing: for best result freeze on day of delivery or before the use by date shown on the front of the pack. Use within three months of freezing. Defrost in a refrigerator ideally in the original packaging. Defrost thoroughly before use.
IMPORTANT! This product is raw and must be cooked. Handling RAW meat safely Wash hands and dry thoroughly before and after handling raw meat, and after disposing of packaging. Use separate chopping boards/utensils for raw meat. Always cover meat and store at bottom of fridge.
- Pre-heat oven 180 degrees
- Place frying pan on a high heat , until smoking.
- Add a tablespoon of oil.
- Season lamb Noisettes with salt and pepper.
- Place lamb in hot frying pan and reduce heat to medium
- Caramelize both sides and fat around edges for 2-3 minutes .
- Place on a pre-heated tray in the oven for 10-12 minutes
- Remove from oven and rest for 10 minutes
- Remove bands and serve
- Make sure stuffing reaches 70 degrees for 2 minutes.
Tray: widely recycled
Film: not yet recycled